Take shorter swims in the warm waters of Kornati National Park with beautiful coastal swims and island hopping
Discover vivid underwater scenery on explorative swims in this Croatian archipelago of many islands
Complete a full circumnavigation of the small islands of Brusnjak and Borovnik
After your swims, relax in the laidback Hotel Sali just a few steps from the beach
Enjoy swimming in Croatia's warm, clear Adriatic Sea as we explore the scattered islands of the Kornati National Park. Comprised of over 130 islands, renowned for their lunar-like appearance, this beautiful section of Croatia's famous Dalmatian Coast offers a huge range of unforgettable swims.
This part of Croatia enjoys superb water clarity and the islands, islets, and bays we’ll visit - not only in the Kornati National Park but also the Telašćica Nature Park and wider area - offer hundreds of swimming options.
With so many natural wonders to explore, both above and below the water, your swims give you the opportunity to discover this fascinating corner of the world from a truly unique perspective.
If you would like to explore this part of the world, but are looking for slightly longer swimming distances, please check out our Kornati Islands trip.
Who is this trip for?
This trip is designed for the SwimTrekker that is looking for coastal swims along the numerous mostly uninhabited islands that make up this archipelago.
Swimmers should have a basic understanding of open water swimming and be capable of completing the average swim distance and average daily swim distance (over the course of two swims) prior to the start of the trip.
The average swim distance is around 1.5km. The average daily swim distance is around 3km.
We have given this trip a ‘Leisurely’ grading designed for people who want to swim at a more relaxed pace and enjoy the scenery.
- Fully guided swimming holiday (swimmers only)
- Swim guides and full safety escort on all swims (swimmers only)
- Six nights' accommodation
- All breakfasts
- All lunches (except Day 4)
- Full ABTOT Financial Protection
- Entry fees into Kornati National Park so guests do not pay locally
- Technique advice with video playback
What's not included?
- Travel to and from the start of the trip
- Evening meals
- Drinks and additional activities
- Lunch on Day 4
Sample Trip Itinerary
Please note that the below daily itineraries are an example of the swims that may take place during your trip, however, actual swim locations and distances will vary according to local weather and swim conditions. Your SwimTrek guides and local boat pilots will determine the most suitable swim locations each day and will communicate the plan with all guests as soon as possible.
I had a wonderful time with SwimTrek - the organised swims, the people, and the additional experiences along the way! Our guides were terrific and everything was well thought-through.Robbie C, UK - 2023
I had a great time on my first ever trip. It was nice to be in the company of people who just love being in the water.Liam C, Ireland - 2023
4 SwimTrek holidays later, I’ll keep going back! I’ve been to Croatia, Greece, Cornwall and Italy with SwimTrek and loved all my holidays.AJ - 2021
- Swimming Holidays Europe
- Swimming Holidays Croatia
- Swimming Holidays Channel Relay Swim Training Camp - Croatia
- Swimming Holidays Channel and Long Distance Training - Croatia
- Swimming Holidays Dalmatian Coast - Croatia
- Swimming Holidays Dalmatian Coast Long Swims - Croatia
- Swimming Holidays Dalmatian Coast Short Swims - Croatia
- Swimming Holidays Elaphiti Islands - Croatia
- Swimming Holidays Kornati Islands - Croatia
- Swimming Holidays Kornati Islands Short Swims - Croatia
- Swimming Holidays Marathon Swim Camp - Croatia