Discover Scotland's picturesque Inner Hebrides from a unique perspective
Enjoy a combination of coastal swims, circumnavigations and crossings, including a crossing of the famous Gulf of Corryvreckan
Take in the sights and sounds of the Scottish coast, both above and below the water
Stay on-board the beautiful Lady of Avenel tall ship, with your very own on-board Chef!
Join us on an unforgettable expedition through some of the most stunning scenery in the British Isles in Scotland’s breathtaking Inner Hebrides. Staying on the 102-foot tall ship, the ‘Lady of Avenel’, this swimming adventure offers a unique opportunity to explore the dramatic landscapes of this picturesque corner of the world.
From craggy mountain tops to spectacular volcanic features, this tour takes in the most beautiful parts of this remarkable collection of islands. Our expedition explores the lochs, sounds, islands, coves and skerries of the Inner Hebrides, while also providing an opportunity to experience an abundance of local wildlife throughout the week.
Our home for the week, the ‘Lady of Avenel’, includes our very own on-board chef, while taking in the sunset from the deck offers the perfect end to each day’s swimming.
Who is this for?
This trip is made up largely of coastal and loch swimming, along with some crossings, including the fabled crossing of the Gulf of Corryvreckan. A good experience of swimming in challenging sea conditions is a must for this trip.
- Fully guided swimming holiday in the Inner Hebrides
- Swim guides and full safety escort on all swims
- Six nights accommodation
- On-board Chef
- All breakfasts
- All lunches
- All evening meals
What's not included?
- Travel to and from the start of the tour
- Wetsuit hire
- Swimming Holidays Scotland
- Swimming Holidays England
- Swimming Holidays River Thames
- Swimming Holidays Outer Hebrides Scotland
- Swimming Holidays Inner Hebrides Scotland
- Swimming Holidays Lake District
- Swimming Holidays Gulf of Corryvreckan Scotland
- Swimming Holidays Jurassic Coast
- Swimming Holidays Cornwall and Isles of Scilly
- Swimming Holidays Burgh Island