Outdoor Swimming Society and SwimTrek Raffle Prize 2020
Win a Swimming Holiday to the value of £600
What better way to end 2020 than to win a holiday in 2021! You deserve that break!
SwimTrek have partnered with The Outdoor Swimming Society to offer a raffle prize of a £600 voucher towards any SwimTrek holiday in 2021.
Where can £600 take you? You could enjoy a quick break to the Lake District in the UK on our Lakes and Tarns Weekender, jet off for a weekend to swim Lake Bled and the Slovenian Alps, enjoy the remote wilderness of the Lakes of Lithuania, or even take a cheeky break to the Mediterranean on our Malta Escape trip.
Not sure yet which trip you'd like to take? You can also use the voucher towards any 2021 SwimTrek trip!
With freshwater swims in some of the Lake District's most iconic lakes, this weekend getaway is the perfect way to spend some time in the great outdoors and discover this beautiful part of the British countryside from a unique and unforgettable perspective.
Swim in the emerald green waters of Lake Bled and the crystal clear Soca River, take in the stunning scenery of Triglav National Park and even cross the border into Italy to swim Lago del Predil on this unforgettable short escape.
This short swimming escape in Malta boasts perfect turquoise seas, great underwater visibility and imposing sheer cliffs, allowing you to discover the best swimming the south of the Mediterranean has to offer.
*More details in the Terms and Conditions below.
Find out more about The Outdoor Swimming Society Raffle
To find out more about the raffle, visit The Outdoor Swimming Society website. Don't miss out on this great chance to support an amazing organisation and the chance to take a dream swimming getaway.
Outdoor Swimming Society Raffle November 2020 SwimTrek Prize Terms & Conditions
- The prize can be redeemed against any SwimTrek holiday or coaching camp, but excludes any race events.
- The winning individual must attend the holiday.
- The SwimTrek Prize is open to people aged 16 and over, but a winner under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian aged 18 years or over at their own expense.
- The maximum value of the prize is £600 and any trip costs above this amount are to the account of the prize winner.
- Where the value of the prize is more than the list price of the selected trip, the remaining value cannot be transferred, exchanged for cash or redeemed in any other way.
- The prize is as stated within the promotional material and must be taken within 2021.
- The holiday prize winner must book within six months of being notified. Failure to do so, SwimTrek reserves the right to not fulfil the prize.
- Prizes do not include travel to or from the destination where the trip occurs.
- The prize draw is not open to employees or agencies of SwimTrek or The Outdoor Swimming Society, their family members or anyone else connected to the prize draw.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- Any other costs and responsibilities not specifically associated with each prize are the responsibility of the winners.
- Each prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- SwimTrek accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with each prize and not specifically included in each prize, including, without limitation, meals (other than those specified), personal expenses, insurance and transfers.
- SwimTrek accepts no responsibility for organising travel insurance, visas (when relevant), passports, flights or transfers.
- SwimTrek accepts no responsibility and disclaims any liability (other than set out below) for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize.
- SwimTrek further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the prize draw.
- Nothing shall exclude the liability of SwimTrek for death or personal injury as a result of SwimTrek's negligence.
- The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as SwimTrek may require.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Entry into the prize draw is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.