Information You Will Receive:
- Booking Confirmation email
- Trip Notes
- Insurance Requirements.
- Meeting point and time.
Your Financial Protection
The Travel Organiser shall ensure that the following words are incorporated without amendment into all brochures, promotional literature or any information relating to bookings and/or where their products are promoted for sale:
Total Payment Protection (topp) Policy cover:
In compliance with the UK Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992 an insurance policy has been arranged with Travel & General Insurance Company plc, authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority, to protect customers’ prepayments in the unlikely event of our financial failure and paid in respect of:
- non-flight inclusive packages commencing and returning to the UK
- the ground handling aspects of packages where the customer is responsible for arranging travel to the destination
offered in this brochure/literature/document/on this website (subject to the terms of the insurance policy), for:
- a refund of such prepayments if customers have not yet travelled, or
- making arrangements to enable the holiday to continue if customers have already travelled
Customers’ prepayments are protected by a topp policy. In the unlikely event of financial failure please contact the claims helpline on 0870 0137 965. A copy of the policy is available on request.